Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 25 people online; 301 members; 177 topics; 371 messages; 43,831 words  8 Nov 2021 1:47 am 

Marriage & Love. Family Affairs >> Love and Marriage with Prenuptial Agreement >> Overseas (US - Germany) Prenuptial Agreement

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Overseas (US - Germany) Prenuptial Agreement+

#214, posted 28 Feb 2022 10:42 pm, in reply to #213114 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

144 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Alan,

As we understand from your post, your fiancé is already in the United States and you are planning to live in the USA after marriage. Therefore, you may use our Prenuptial agreement form to enter into the agreement.

Given the fact that your fiancé is not fluent in English we strongly recommend her to talk to matrimonial attorney (preferably German speaking), and ask him to go over the contract with her. You may save a bunch of money if you bring an existing prenuptial contract to an attorney and just ask him to clarify several moments, instead of asking an attorney to draft a new contract for you.

Best regards,
Customer Support

Edited 28 Feb 2022 10:43 pm by Customer Support Reply  
Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online