Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 27 people online; 301 members; 177 topics; 371 messages; 43,831 words  8 Nov 2021 2:11 am 

Power of Attorney >> Taking Care of Your Children >> What do I do???? What can I do???

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: What do I do???? What can I do???+

#238, posted 22 Mar 2022 6:05 pm, in reply to #234110 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

144 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Heartbroken:

Please be advised that Legal Helpmate is not a law firm and we must not advise you on your legal matter. Your question requires attention of an attorney and we strongly recommend you to consult one as soon as possible.

We understand that you experience financial difficulties and may not be able to retain an attorney. Therefore, below we provide phone # and websites for the organizations that will be able to help you with your problems:

MI Department of Human Services Office of Child Support; Tel: 1-866-540-0008 provides help with legal problems to low income residents of Michigan. and

Best regards,
Legal Helpmate Corp.

Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online