Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 87 people online; 308 members; 179 topics; 373 messages; 43,940 words  6 Feb 2022 11:58 am 

Change Name >> Change of Name for Adult or Minors >> changing kids last name

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: changing kids last name+

#379, posted 2 Nov 2021 10:38 pm, in reply to #27452 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

144 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Amy:

The answer to your question depends on the state of your residence.

Generally speaking, the process for obtaining a name change for a minor begins with the filing of a Petition by a parent, managing conservator, or guardian of the minor with your County Court.

Best regards,

Legal Helpmate Corp.

Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online