Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 26 people online; 301 members; 177 topics; 371 messages; 43,831 words  8 Nov 2021 2:11 am 

Power of Attorney >> Taking Care of Your Children >> I NEED HELP!!!

New Message   Printable Version   Threaded View   Page 
Discussion: I NEED HELP!!!-
#275, posted 23 May 2022 3:25 pm79 words
milicent harris (Offline)

Joined 23 May 2022 3:02 pm

1 post

I was ask by my godkids mom to kept her kids while she went into a program. She gave me temp.custody of the kids. While in my custody a friend of mine went behind our back to ask for full custody through the court but we have not seen documents to support this claim she states that the mom sign some kind forms and is asking us to give her physical custody of these kids. what shall we do?

#278, posted 31 May 2022 9:09 pm, in reply to #27535 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

144 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Milicent,

We think that you need to consult an attorney in regards to this matter because there might be plenty of issues involved that we do not know of.

Best regards,

Legal Helpmate Corp.


Search this topic   Email this topic   Page 
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online