Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 8 people online; 289 members; 170 topics; 354 messages; 42,055 words  20 Oct 2021 7:29 am 

Power of Attorney >> Taking Care of Your Children >> Limited power of attorney for my Goddaughter

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Limited power of attorney for my Goddaughter+

#356, posted 22 Sep 2021 3:59 am, in reply to #355115 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

136 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Teri:

We think that a “Limited Non-Durable Power of attorney for child care” will best suit your legal needs.

This document allows you to delegate many parental duties to your agent (Attorney in fact). Among these powers are:

To consent to any necessary medical treatment, surgery, therapy, and other medical care; to employ and discharge any person responsible for the care of children; to provide for welfare, child safety, education, to enroll in schools and after school activities; to act for you in your place and your name for providing care, clothing, education, etc; to perform parental acts including maintenance, supervision, discipline, arbitration of disputes, enrollment in sports activities, etc.

Best regards,
Customer Support

Edited 22 Sep 2021 4:00 am by Customer Support Reply  
Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online