Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 8 people online; 289 members; 170 topics; 354 messages; 42,055 words  20 Oct 2021 7:30 am 

Marriage & Love. Family Affairs >> Breaking Up Is Hard To Do! >> Changing a Divorce Decree

New Message   Printable Version   Threaded View   Page 
Discussion: Changing a Divorce Decree-
#346, posted 6 Sep 2021 10:19 pm96 words
Loriann (Offline)

Joined 6 Sep 2021 10:12 pm

1 post

My husband is getting ready to retire in about a year. His x-wife is still getting spousal support, if the decree does not state that it ends at retirement do we need to get it changed or will it automatically stop? When their divorce was final, the x-wife was not working yet, as she was still obtaining her masters degree in collage. Now, for the last 11 years she has had her own career with her own retirement plan. Would this be grounds to get the agreement changed as far as her share of the retirement?

#350, posted 15 Sep 2021 3:16 pm, in reply to #34640 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

136 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Loriann,

Please be informed that Legal Helpmate is not a law firm and we must not give you legal advice.

We recommend you to consult a local attorney with regards to you spousal support question.

Best regards,

Customer Support


Search this topic   Email this topic   Page 
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online