Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 8 people online; 289 members; 170 topics; 354 messages; 42,055 words  20 Oct 2021 7:26 am 

Estate Planning >> Trusts & Living Trusts >> Transfer of parent's property in the living trust

New Message   Printable Version   Threaded View   Page 
Discussion: Transfer of parent's property in the living trust-
#351, posted 19 Sep 2021 2:49 pm55 words
Leah (Offline)

Joined 19 Sep 2021 2:42 pm

1 post

My Mom passed away and named me as the trustee of her estate in the living trust. She left her home to myself and my two siblings. The siblings want to relinquish themselves from any and all shares of the property and place it in my name solely. What paperwork do I need to file

#363, posted 23 Sep 2021 11:44 am, in reply to #35140 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

136 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Leah,

We suggest you to retain a local attorney to take care of this matter.

Depending on the state of your residence there may be different ways to determine the quickest resolution of your question.

Best regards,

Customer Support

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">


Search this topic   Email this topic   Page 
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online