Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 20 people online; 99 members; 81 topics; 161 messages; 22,261 words  4 Jan 2022 9:57 am 

Power of Attorney >> Granting Broad Powers >> Grant powers to handle financial affairs

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Grant powers to handle financial affairs+

#61, posted 20 Oct 2021 12:15 pm, in reply to #6086 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

61 posts

9.6/10 Rating

Thank you for visiting our website.

You father can appoint you as his agent (attorney-in-fact) without regards to your place of residence.

We provide different types of Powers of attorney, and depending on variety of responsibilities you will perform you may choose the proper document.

It is very easy to obtain the form: just click on and you will see a table of forms. Please reed “more details” to obtain the correct one, and order the form you need.

Best regards,
Customer Support

Edited 20 Oct 2021 12:15 pm by Customer Support Reply  
Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online