Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 27 people online; 301 members; 177 topics; 371 messages; 43,831 words  8 Nov 2021 2:21 am 

Estate Planning >> Trusts & Living Trusts >> Protecting the assets I have at the present moment

New Message   Printable Version   Threaded View   Page 
Discussion: Protecting the assets I have at the present moment-
#110, posted 6 Jun 2022 4:07 pm32 words
Nancy (Offline)

Joined 6 Jun 2022 4:02 pm

1 post

10/10 Rating
I would like all my past assessts to go to my daughter but future moneys go to my future husband.

Could you direct me to the proper form?

Thanks in advance. Nancy

#111, posted 7 Jun 2022 4:41 am, in reply to #110233 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

144 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Nancy,

Thank you for visiting our website.

As we understand from your email, you are planning to get married sometime in the future and want to protect the assets that you have at the present moment. You want your daughter to be the recipient of your property. If this is what you want, we would suggest you to prepare the following documents:

1. You can leave all your current property to your daughter by creating a Living Trust. In this document you will name your daughter as a beneficiary (recipient) of the Trust. After your death all the assets in the trust will go to your daughter. As to a trustee (a person that manages the trust), you have two choices: you can name yourself as a trustee, or you can name your daughter as a trustee. If your name your daughter as a trustee she will be able to manage and use trust assets now. We provide the form of Living Trust you need at

2. Before you get married you may sign a Prenuptial Agreement with your fiancé, separating the assets that you have before marriage from future family property that you will acquire with your new husband. The Prenuptial Agreement form can be found at

Please note that Legal Helpmate Corp. is not a law firm and we do not give legal advice.

Best regards,
Customer Support


Search this topic   Email this topic   Page 
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online