Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 26 people online; 301 members; 177 topics; 371 messages; 43,831 words  8 Nov 2021 1:53 am 

Estate Planning >> Elder Law >> MEDICAL POWER OF ATTY.

New Message   Printable Version      

#138, posted 9 Nov 2021 12:04 am, in reply to #136115 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

144 posts

9.6/10 Rating
Dear Diana,

We are afraid that there is no way for you to be your father’s agent for the purpose of making medical care decisions if he refuses to sign a Medical Power of attorney.
Any Power of attorney must be voluntarily executed by a competent person.

In case he indeed needs a person to handle some of his affairs, including medical care, and he refuses to sign a Power of attorney, a guardian may be appointed by the Probate Court to take care of particular needs of such person.

Please be informed that Legal Helpmate is not a law firm and we do not give legal advice to the public.

Best regards,

Customer Support

Edited 9 Nov 2021 12:05 am by Customer Support Reply  
Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online