Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue

Change Name >> Change of Name for Adult or Minors >> Name change in California (minor)

#279, posted 1 Jun 2022 1:06 pm by marflo47 words
I want to change my son's last name to his stepfather's last name. I do not know where his b-father is. He is on the birth certificate. We have not seen him for a long time like 9 yrs. What is the process for changing his name?


#287, posted 12 Jun 2022 10:42 pm by marflo, in reply to #27919 words
Dear Marflo,

We recommend you to check the information on the following website:

Best regards,
Legal Helpmate Corp.

Edited 12 Jun 2022 10:43 pm by Customer Support