Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue

Power of Attorney >> Taking Care of Your Children >> child support and visitation

#388, posted 26 Jan 2022 5:39 pm by scott71 words

i am 24 years old and a new father. my daughters mother and i have since separated, we were not married. She lives in boston and i live in south jersey. she is very uncooperative and is useing my daughter as a weapon against me. i am not on the birth certificate. i want to be there for my child but i don't know what steps i have to take.