Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 32 people online; 92 members; 78 topics; 158 messages; 22,034 words  21 Dec 2021 1:33 pm 

Change Name >> Change of Name for Adult or Minors >> Minor Name change in Texas

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Minor Name change in Texas+

#25, posted 21 Jun 2022 7:28 pm, in reply to #2392 words
Justbeck101 (Offline)

Joined 21 Jun 2022 7:24 pm

1 post


Did you get anymore info in this subject?

I have found what I need to do I am just not sure what exactly I need to send to my ex regarding court paperwork. Do I just send him a copy of the petition I file with the court to change the name of my child? I fwas going to send him a waiver for the citation. He said he would sign it,but I am afraid that maybe he wont. I hope I have not lost you! lol Thanks for any info.

Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online