Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 32 people online; 479 members; 334 topics; 596 messages; 62,845 words  13 Oct 2021 1:40 pm 

Power of Attorney >> Taking Care of Your Children >> What kind of paper do I need

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: What kind of paper do I need-
#555, posted 26 Aug 2021 7:58 am36 words
mwalerss (Offline)

Joined 26 Aug 2021 7:50 am

1 post

My child 18yrs old wants to go to another school and the school is asking for some kind of legal document stating that he/she able to be on his/her own, but their staying with their cousin

Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online