Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 30 people online; 479 members; 334 topics; 596 messages; 62,845 words  13 Oct 2021 1:41 pm 

Real Estate >> Landlord & Tenant >> Housing lease problem with circumstances

New Message   Printable Version   Threaded View   Page 
Discussion: Housing lease problem with circumstances-
#615, posted 20 Sep 2021 7:13 pm208 words
jamesripple (Offline)

Joined 20 Sep 2021 7:10 pm

1 post

I am currently in my 3rd year in college and decided to move into a house with 3 other people. It has been a little over a month and a half and I have decided to move out for several reasons. The primary reasons for moving out is because one room mate uses marijuana (he says he has a license for it) and have noise problems. When he uses this substance it affects the entire house, including my room which is right next door. There has been a year lease on the house starting since august, which only one person signed the lease (I HAVE NOT). I DID NOT put a 30 day notice due to the circumstances becoming to extreme to handle. My room mates say I have to pay for next month's rent ($625/each) (I will move out before next month), however I think otherwise. I want to know if I can legally argue to the landlord to get me off the lease(that I did not sign) and return my deposit($500).I am a struggling college student and would like to know my legal rights. I will be speaking to my landlord fairly soon and would like to know how to approach this dilemma the legal way.

Search this topic   Email this topic   Page 
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online