Legal Forms and Dodiment Service Online   Legal Discussion Board, Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 33 people online; 479 members; 334 topics; 596 messages; 62,845 words  13 Oct 2021 1:39 pm 

Change Name >> Change of Name for Adult or Minors >> changing kids last name

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: changing kids last name+

#604, posted 13 Sep 2021 4:45 am201 words
comine (Offline)


Joined 13 Sep 2021 4:13 am

1 post

Good day

I have a HUGE problem. I have twins boys who are now 7 years old. Their father and I got separated when they turned two. He is not paying ANY child support, and it took me five years to get hold of him to get divorced. Our divorce case was finalised in May 2007.

Since the time we were seperated, he never call his kids, he never sees them. I always take them to his mom for weekends or holidays. He is basicly travelling all the time. Has no work, no place where he is living. In an sms just before the divorce case he asked that he want to sign off the children. I in the meantime am living with someone, and r going to get married. The twins love him dearly and even call him daddy.

Their real father is missing in action again, and both the numbers I have for him is not working.

The new man want's to give the twins a name and adopt them. How can I do this without the father, because I truly do not know where to get hold of him. Please help me. I am very frustrated

Kind regards

Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online