Discussion Board, Legal Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 39 people online; 37 members; 35 topics; 67 messages; 11,553 words  20 Apr 2022 10:25 am 

Power of Attorney >> Taking Care of Your Children >> Completing an insurance claim

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Completing an insurance claim+

#29, posted 4 Mar 2022 2:23 pm, in reply to #28151 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

25 posts

9.4/10 Rating
Dear L Smith,

Thank you for visiting our website.

While we could not determine from your email the type of disability (mental or physical) your child suffers from, or whether you as his mother are his legal guardian, we can tell you that if you are indeed his legal guardian, you do not need a Power of Attorney to act on his behalf.

If you are not your child’s legal guardian, we suggest that you purchase the Special Power of Attorney, where your child may give you a limited power to represent him regarding insurance claims. The Special Power of Attorney is located at http://www.legalhelpmate.com/power-of-attorney-limitged.aspx.

Also, you might call the insurance company to find out if they have any special requirements.

Disclaimer: Legal Helpmate Corp. is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. If difficult legal issues are involved, you should consult an attorney.

Best regards,

Customer Support

Edited 29 Mar 2022 11:01 pm by Customer Support Reply  
Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online