Discussion Board, Legal Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 29 people online; 37 members; 35 topics; 67 messages; 11,553 words  20 Apr 2022 10:22 am 

Power of Attorney >> Granting Broad Powers >> Grant powers to handle financial affairs

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Grant powers to handle financial affairs+

#40, posted 13 Mar 2022 10:01 am, in reply to #39100 words
Customer Support (Offline)

Joined 26 Jan 2022 1:01 pm

25 posts

9.4/10 Rating
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We think that the Durable General Power of Attorney for Property and Finance will serve your father's needs best of all.

It has the additional benefit that this kind of Power of Attorney will remain in effect even if your father becomes disabled or incompetent. You can obtain more information from our website going to "power of attorney document service".

Disclaimer: Legal Helpmate Corp. is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. If difficult legal issues are involved, you should consult an attorney.

Best regards,
Customer Support

Edited 29 Mar 2022 10:58 pm by Customer Support Reply  
Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online