Discussion Board, Legal Advice, Information, Legal Aid and Legal Issue   
          Forums Login or Register News Members Calendar Search Bookmarks Settings Help Legal Document Service   
 Statistics: 43 people online; 37 members; 35 topics; 67 messages; 11,553 words  20 Apr 2022 1:11 pm 

Estate Planning >> Last Will and Testament >> Specifying someone to take care of my child

New Message   Printable Version      
Discussion: Specifying someone to take care of my child-
#48, posted 24 Mar 2022 4:01 pm67 words
Rhonda (Offline)

Joined 24 Mar 2022 3:58 pm

2 posts

If I am divorced, and I put in my will, that I want my daughter to go live with my brother and wife should something happen to me---Does my ex-husband automatically get custody of my daughter?? I have sole-custody, and he has visitation rights. If I die, does he automatically get custody of her if I have it specified in my Will where she is to go??

Search this topic   Email this topic    
Members who are visible and online browsing this topic:

Go to forum Return to the top of the page
Forums - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Help - Legal Forms

Powered by Legal Helpmate - Legal Document Service Online